The office of Dr. Barry Leonard has been serving the people of the San Fernando Valley since 1957, and since that time, have helped thousands of people with mild to severe vision problems overcome those problems and be able to see clearly again.
We’ve been able to do that because of a few important principles.
- Stay current with the latest technology. Use computers whenever possible to perfectly diagnose and prescribe any vision problem.
- Rely on our decades of experience to figure out more complicated issues when the technology just can’t do it on its own.
- Hire the most response, nicest, most helpful staff available, from our other doctors like Dr. Daniel Pollack and Dr. Sharon Silva-Celada to our entire staff of technicians, clerks and assistants.
- Continue to learn and study about the latest advances in vision care.
- Always carry the most current and fashionable frames and contact lenses available.
- Stay at the very forefront of LASIK surgery and other corrective eye surgery techniques, and maintain a partership with the most advanced LASIK centers in Los Angeles.
Of course, there’s more. And we invite you to review our website to get your questions answered, learn about what may be affecting your vision, and to learn all about our office — and a man who many call the Best optometrist the Valley.
And when you’re ready, call us or make an appointment online.
We’d be happy to serve you.
Call us at 818-891-6711.
Our office is at 14425 Chase Street, Panorama City, CA 91402, one block North of Roscoe and One block East of Van Nuys Blvd.
Ample free parking in the rear.